How to install Mangium on Linux or Windows
Mangium has it's own installer which can install dependencies and build necessary files to make it work in minutes.
To install it:
- Make sure you have node 12.x or above installed and in path
- Clone the repo anywhere using
git clone https://github.com/mangium/installer.gitand make sure you run
npm installinside the installer folder
- Go to the directory where you want to install Mangium (does not have to be the same place as the installer)
node ./path/to/installer(you can also pass --log if you want a log of everything it does)
- After the installer guides you through installation, cd into mangium's install directory and run
- Go to localhost:3000 (or whatever you changed the host and port to, if you did that) and the setup page will guide you through the rest!
If you ever need to uninstall it, you can do it by simply deleting wherever you installed mangium as it contains everything it does there (if you are using the most basic installation which this guide shows you how to do)